This is an invitation to live life in a radically different way, as you remember what it is to be deeply anchored into your own cyclical rhythms and inner guidance system.
It is a response to the increasingly urgent wake-up calls of our bodies and our planet, beckoning us to address our disconnect and begin listening to what is needed, in order to come into balance, harmony and experience ourselves as truly thriving.
The system we live in is linear rather than cyclical, pushing us into constant doing and achieving and endless to-do lists, leading us to run on cortisol (fight or flight/stress hormone) and keeping us in survival mode, which is not sustainable or effective and often leads to feelings of burn out and depression. Our cultural narrative of separation and greed gives us a sense of never being or having enough and as a result our internal and external ecosystems are suffering.
It’s time for change.
It’s time to start listening…
Know Your Flow is a 13 week online course and a thriving international community of women* who are exploring their menstrual cycle as a key towards to reclaiming our sense of connection, well-being, fuelling our creativity and alignment with our sacred purpose in life.
* Not everyone who menstruates identifies as woman. Please see the FAQ at the bottom of this page.
Know Your Flow will support you to:
○ Develop your sensitivity and self-awareness and start to recognise the different qualities of each phase of your cycle.
○ Learn how to harness the superpowers and flow with the challenges of each phase. Master managing your energy levels – more balance, less burn out!
○ Develop a new relationship with your body, learn how to read her language and respond. Address any challenging menstrual symptoms you have and learn how to work with them.
○ Experience how the cycle ‘works’ you and how listening to what is revealed offers you all the personal and spiritual growth you could want!
○ Develop a new repertoire of healthy self-care habits around your emotional resilience and well-being.
○ Be part of the cultural (r)evolution of moving beyong linear systems!
Know Your Flow is not simply a course: cycle awareness has become like a portal to a new way of perceiving, connecting, appreciating and living my life.
It also was not just 3 months of acquiring new information, but an initiation to a lifelong deepening of my kinship with myself and with the people and the world around me.
But the most important change for me is knowing that I’m not alone on this journey, but supported and witnessed in a very real and tangible way by a vibrant community of women walking, skipping, stumbling, crawling, dancing on this path right alongside me.
You will receive:
○ A cycle chart to help you start your cycle tracking
○ A 30 minute personal call with Ruby to help you tune in to your intention
○ An introduction video to get you started and 12 other videos – one per week, plus enquiries and exercises, carefully curated to give you the perfect amount of input without overwhelm!
○ A weekly reminder to watch your 10 – 15 min video – choose which video to watch, depending on where you are in your cycle.
○ Playlists for each phase of your cycle.
○ Guided Meditations for each phase of your cycle.
○ A listening partner to do weekly check ins with, if you’d like one.
What you can expect:
○ Introduction to the daily practice of Cycle Tracking
○ In depth explanation of each phase
○ Read the signs of your body and learn how to work with challenges and symptoms that may show up
○ Use nutrition and food as medicine for supporting your cycle and optimal hormonal health
○ Simple rituals for creating a magical bleed
Getting to know the Feminine:
○ Access the archetypes of the maiden, mother, lover & priestess through the womb & utilizing their gifts
○ Master the two energetic currents of the Yin & Yang
○ Work with the archetypal Feminine wound of ‘not-enoughness’
○ Cultivate magnetism & flow rather than pushing & burn out
Cultivating Emotional Literacy:
○ Understand and navigate your inner critic
○ Learn to work with reactivity and how to hold yourself in your vulnerability
○ Practice to identify & ask for what you need
○ Meet internalised oppression & move into connection and new ways of relating
○ Become a pioneer in uncovering collective cultural blindspots
○ Reclaim embodied ways of knowing and redefine ‘intelligence’. Strengthen your intuition and experience ‘being’ a body, rather than ‘having’ one.
○ Cultivate balance so that you can let that overflow into a world that desperately needs it!
○ Re-sensitize. Discover more depth and richness in the world around you.
○ Navigate cycle-related conflict in relationship
○ Develop healthy boundaries as compassionate self-care.
○ Explore your relationship to desire and learn how to use desire as a compass in life
○ Make peace with your need to rest and spend time simply being
○ Synch your projects, business and creative endeavours with your cycle for ultimate ease and flow
○ Use your cycle for soul-aligned manifestation
What previous participants say…
What I truly value about your work – alongside the content and healing powers of the videos – are also your honest sharings with us. It doesn‘t feel like you‘re positioning yourself high up on a pedestal, pretending you have it all figured out, which makes me feel like leadership and teaching can actually come from a place of love, ongoing growth, healing and mutual respect.
Know your Flow was life-changing for me. It taught me to listen to my body and her wisdom instead of just optimising her to function.
Know Your Flow gave me an intimate new language I wasn’t speaking before, and connection with a tribe of women who speak this language. I received acknowledgment, validation and new found joy for having a woman’s body; that bleeds, that creates, that contains, that is cyclical. I speak more with my body than I did before, I feel my womb more than ever!
Who am I?
Hi, my name is Ruby.
I’m an earth-lover, a truth-seeker, a mischief-maker, seemingly born with a fierceness for figuring out what feels truthful beyond my conditioning and embodying that, regardless of how against the grain it might be. And that hasn’t always been easy!
Sometimes that’s meant being a little wild and living an unconventional life, drawn like a magnet to the taboo. Based in London and then Berlin, I worked professionally with sexuality for ten years in various forms, ranging from burlesque & fetish costume design to a being a sex-worker, pro-domme, intimacy coach and for the last eight, offering workshops on human relating all over the world.
While it was full of adventures and expansion and growth, it was a fast pace and a lot of intensity for my nervous system, and I began to feel the whisperings of my soul that it was time for another evolution.
I remember the moment I found out about Menstrual Cycle Awareness, and the massive, full body YES I felt to devote myself to this practice. After having immersed myself in the topic of female leadership for a while, the burning question of how women might have a different style of leadership to men (and how important for the world this would be!), studying the female body and the qualities of the womb made deep sense to me.
And thus started my initiation into womb-led living…
I say initiation because that’s what it’s felt like.
Life got a bit magic. How could it not? We are tapping into the creative principle of the universe!
In some ways, life got a lot easier as I relaxed into the ‘holding’ of my womb, and became a collaborator with my body, starting to go with my flow, rather than against it.
And in some ways it has not been easy…. initiations never are! The more deeply anchored into my womb and body I am, the more layers of trauma come up to be met and tenderly integrated. Through this practice, we are chipping away at many generations of a disconnected, oppressive way of being in the world, that has led us to feel so separate from our bodies and life and our planet. It’s hard work going against the grain and there are some pretty big forces out there that have invested interests in continuing these systems that we are creating alternatives to, through this practice.
The idea that ‘change requires force and the more force the bigger the change’ is outdated. I believe in a quiet revolution that starts from the ground up – literally – as we feel the whisperings of the earth through the soles of our feet. Letting nature and our bodies guide us, we can return to being embedded in the flow with life, naturally anchored into connection and abundance.
We are the quiet revolution, weaving a web of connection and solidarity to life around the world, reclaiming what it is to thrive as a woman in today’s world.
I’m glad you’re here.
Feel free to email me on info @ knowyourflow.com
How inclusive is this offering?
- Know Your Flow is open to anyone with a womb that is cycling, no matter what your gender expression or sexual orientation. I do use the word ‘woman,’ and if this is triggering to you, it might not be the right course for you.
I don’t have a regular cycle, can I still take part?
- Yes, you are welcome to take part. If you have a regular and average length cycle, it would mean that you’d be in a different season each week and watching the corresponding videos would take 13 weeks. As you choose when to watch each video though you can go at whatever pace or in whatever rhythm fits you.
I’m peri-menopausal, can I take part?
- You are most welcome to take part if you feel the pull, however if your cycle is waning and irregular, it would probably not work out with watching a different video each week that corresponds with each phase of your cycle and you can just go at your own pace, in whatever way works for you. You will still really benefit from the content though!
I’m on the pill, can I take part?
- Yes! If you’re on the pill, it means that you don’t have an actual menstrual cycle, but you are still more than welcome to take part and use it as an opportunity to learn about your cycle and deepen the connection to yourself!
I have endometriosis / polycystic ovary syndrome / fibroids: will this program cure me?
- While I’ve seen the practice of Menstrual Cycle Awareness support challenging hormonal conditions such as these, especially when combined with dietary changes, this program is no guarantee for transforming your condition, and is not a substitute for professional healthcare. If you come under the large percentage of women who are challenged by these conditions, you are still very welcome to take part.